- The perfect companion to SQCOnline.com is Practical Acceptance Sampling, authored by Prof. Galit Shmueli, creator of SQCOnline.com.
The book is available both in print and as an affordable Kindle e-book.
Also by the same author: Practical Time Series Forecasting and Practical Risk Analysis.
- NIST/SEMATECH e-Handbook of Statistical Methods
- We highly recommend Douglas Montgomery's classic textbook, "Introduction to Statistical Quality Control". It is highly readable and one of the leading textbooks on the subject.
- Kenneth Stephens' book The Handbook of Applied Acceptance Sampling: Plans, Procedures & Principles is the most technically extensive on acceptance sampling
- Acceptance Sampling in Quality Control by Schilling & Neubauer is another excellent book on acceptance sampling.
- Online Courses in Statistics, Biostatistics, Data mining, Epidemiology, Forecasting, more...